Saturday, July 15, 2006

Blog Updates

Okay, so the promised updates are about a week late. What can I say? I'm busy, and updating in China is a pain. More on that in the next post.

First, a few blog-related things. As mentioned before, I have a backlog of stuff I want to blog, so there should be a log of content going up relatively soon. For those of you who prefer content in smaller more regular doses, my apologies.

Also, I've just opened up del.icio.us and flickr accounts. I've also added some links to the side, so feel free to check them out.

More on the flip.

Regarding flickr, I've bought the extra bandwidth and uploaded just about every photo on my hard-drive, and I'm planning on uploading every photo on my parents' hard-drive back home once I get back from China. This means three things:

First, some of the photos on my hard-drive are not mine and I don't actually have the rights to redistribute them. I've tried to go through them and pick out such photos, but I may have missed any. If you see any such photos, let me know (f o n g a n d r e w AT gmail dot com).

Second, the quality of some of these photos really suck, and since I have no concerns about bandwidth, I didn't really take the time to check out how blurry each photo was. It's also worth noting that I am not a good photographer

Third, there are some wierd photos -- mostly of walls and floors. I do a bit of photoshop once and a while, and some of those pictures give me good ideas for textures or whatnot. Again, I just sort of chucked everything on there, so if you're curious what the wall of a Chinese template looks like, have at it.

Everything is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 license by the way, even if I haven't updated it on Flickr yet. Basically, that means you can use my photos for whatever, so long as you give me some credit (and link back to my Flickr page if the usage is online).

[tag]Blog Updates[/tag] [tag]Creative Commons[/tag] [tag]Flickr[/tag] [tag]Del.icio.us[/tag] [tag]Photos[/tag]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home