Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Summer Plans

FYI: I will be taking off for Hong Kong tomorrow. Around June 15th or so, I will be traveling to Beijing. I'll be there for nine weeks or so for the Harvard Beijing Academy. After that, I'll be spending a few days in Singapore for the HPAIR conference. I should be back in California on August 22nd or 23rd, from where I'll probably banish off to New York to help my cousin move into NYU, and then I'm back home for another week or so before heading back to Harvard.

This info will likely be changing a bit, so feel free to check out my Google Calendar. An XML feed can be found here and an iCal version can be found here.

[tag]Blog Updates[/tag] [tag]Google[/tag] [tag]Harvard Beijing Academy[/tag] [tag]Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations[/tag]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home